Finy - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They contain important information about your rights and obligations as a user of the Finy Ventures website. By accessing or using the Finy Ventures website (www.finy.codedrill.xyz), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted from time to time. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then please do not use the Finy Ventures Site.
Without prejudice to the above, by using the Finy Ventures Site, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of the Finy Ventures Site, including cookies.
1. General Information
Please note, that the person completing the registration to the service must be at least 18 years old and of full legal capacity. If a user gives us information on underaged individuals, they are responsible for acquiring the necessary consents from the guardian of the minor.
2. Personal Data
Data supplied by the users of the Finy Ventures website under the terms and for the purposes indicated, shall be kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. If the intended pre-contractual or contractual relationship so requires, the data provided by the users of the Finy Ventures website may be transmitted to third parties – namely experts and/or other entities relevant for the purpose that follows the application of organizational and technical security measures for the processing of data required to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- – The personal data requested shall be processed only for the following purposes:Offering our servicesOffering the Service to Investment Targets
- – Complying with Our Regulatory Obligations
- – Advertising the Newsletter and Marketing Communications According to Selected Preferences
- – Managing the pre-contractual and contractual relationship
- – Informing third parties responsible for the management of the Finy Ventures website
- – Complying with the obligations provided for in the law
- – Targeting Automated Marketing (based on IP address and cookie settings)
- – Research Purposes (analyzing and conducting research)
- – Process and administer payments and investments in connection with the services provided on the Website
- – To facilitate any investments you may make, to exercise any rights you may have in connection with those investments
- – Investors who have completed investments in businesses, to provide those businesses with information to fulfill obligations to you, and ensure compliance with their corporate or regulatory requirements, such as tax and shareholder reporting.
- – To monitor, improve and administer the Website and the services provided on the Website
- – To contact you to ensure customer satisfaction in respect of our role as a service provider and assist you in getting the best value from our services
- – To respond to customer support or other enquiries requesting information
You are solely responsible for the Personal Information you provide and we shall take any action we deem necessary or appropriate, with respect to your Personal Information, if we believe it may cause us to suffer any loss, liability or commercial damage. The Personal Information you provide must be accurate and complete, including all registration details (where applicable).
Finy Ventures allows the user the possibility of accessing his/her personal information, to correct it, update it, rectify it or delete it. In order to do this, the user should send his/her request, in writing, to email@example.com.
3. Your Rights
- – Right to Be Forgotten
- – Right to Limit Usage of Your Data
- – You may also prohibit Finy from using your Personal Information
- – If you wish to modify your communications settings, this can also be done through your user account settings.
- – If you have concerns about how we collect and use your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Data Security
We at Finy Ventures, apply appropriate technical, organizational and administrative measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information against data breaches, modifying, demolishing, fraud and other malicious behavior.
Please note that despite the security measures taken by Finy, the use of the Internet and submission of Personal Information is always associated with risks and no system or measure is completely safe against all possible kinds of attacks. We recommend that you always use caution when submitting any Personal Information on the Internet.
Cookies are small pieces of text-based data that our website or affiliate websites saves on the browser of your device when you visit the website. Cookies save information on your behavior on the Service.
Cookies are anonymous and are not used to identify you. Anonymous data gathered based on cookies may be used to offer you a better customer experience, develop the Service to better match your needs, target automatic marketing and conduct research by analyzing the use of our website. Cookies enable for example our Service remembering your language preference or you continuing the use of Service from where you left off last. Due to Cookies, we may also track if you came to the Service through a specific add, and thus analyze, whether our adds work.
You may control and remove the Cookies stored on your browser freely. Please note that disabling Cookies may affect your use of the Service by limiting your possibilities.
We reserve the absolute right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Finy Ventures Site or the services provided through it, including your access to it. All new features, services or software tools also are subject to these terms and conditions.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to email@example.com or you can reach us by sending a letter to:
Finy Ventures Ltd.
Rua dos Murças, nº 71 3º piso
Ilha da Madeira, Portugal